Tight-Light is designed to assist any operator to see down and inside small holes with ease. Inspect Small drilled holes, bores, taps and verify helical inserts quickly and definitively. Light up those small holes and inspect for burs, surface finish, FOD, paint & plating, helical inserts & tangs, liquids, hole bottom geometry (drill points), undercuts, dovetail shapes, the list is endless! Light can now be inserted directly inside the hole being inspected, providing bright light, right where it is needed! Glare from traditional top lighting methods shine in your eyes, they cast shadows and do not reach the bottom of the hole. With Tight-Light you can now see what you want to see, deep inside holes, right to the bottom!
Two different fiber-optic sizes come with the kit, including interchangeable fiber-optic cable extensions, allowing you to choose the depth and diameter required to perform the inspection.
The Tight-Light features constant “on” operation or on-demand use, and runs only on three AAAA batteries (included) giving the Tight-Light a run time of up to 60 hours.
Interchangeable cap-ends with 2 optic fiber cables:
- 0.06” diameter, 2.5” length
- 0.120” diameter, 5” length
Tight-Light Stand designed for desk use or vertically mounted use with the aid of 4 high-quality Earth magnets
Machined aluminum case with non-slip knurled grip.
· High intensity 5mm LED, impervious to shock with a 100,000-hour lifetime.
· 11 lumens; 140 candelas; 24-hour runtime
· Features momentary blink or constant “on” operation.
· IPX4 rated for water-resistant operation
· Pocket clip: Glare guard protector (included)
· High intensity LED solid-state bulb which lasts 100,000 hours
· Run time up to 60 hours
· 6-1/4-inches long